Children & DivorceMediation Information
This month, I’ve invited author and freelance writer Paul Lindquist to write a guest post…
- What Happens to Life Insurance Coverage in a Divorce?
- 3 Strategies to Minimize And Resolve Business Partnership Disputes
- Nesting Divorce: When Co-Parents Rotate In And Out Of The Home
- Things to Consider When Divorce Involves Children With Special Needs
- 6 Steps to Restore Your Financial Position After Divorce
Roseann Vanella, Author
Roseann’s experience and credentials alone set her apart from other professional mediators in the state. She has an extensive business and financial background, and worked for many years in a corporate setting. Roseann is also very personable, down-to-earth, and she is truly passionate about her work. Having been through a divorce herself and benefited from the advantages of mediation, Roseann brings a unique perspective along with the ability to remain impartial while deeply empathizing with what each party is going through.
Carmela DeNicola, Author
Carmela DeNicola is a business and workplace mediator with over three decades of executive experience in the corporate world. Carmela handles all types of business and workplace mediation. She works with municipalities, schools, private companies, partnerships, non-profits, and any other type of entity. Carmela can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 856-669-7172
75 N Haddon Avenue
Haddonfield, NJ 08033
103 Carnegie Center
Princeton, NJ 08540