At Advanced Mediation Solutions (AMS), we have in-depth experience helping couples negotiate the distribution of assets in even the most complex divorces. We work collaboratively to evaluate the property and assets and address other important issues, ensuring a fair and equitable distribution without a long and drawn-out court battle.
When necessary, our mediator enlists in-house experts to handle specific aspects of the divorce. We routinely handle distribution of complicated assets such as:
- Residential and Commercial Real Estate Holdings
- Family-Owned and Closely-Held Businesses and Partnerships
- Retirement Accounts
- Stocks, Bonds, and other Investments
- Business Stock Options, Deferred Compensation, and other Complex Business Compensation Arrangements
- Trusts and International Investments
- Unique Assets (e.g., Jewelry, Art Collections, Classic Vehicles)
- Franchise Ownership
We have several decades of business and financial experience. We understand the complexities of high-value assets, and we provide expert guidance on important matters such as business ownership, business value calculations, and tax planning.